My research and training pathway formalised concretely in 2015.
- Psycho-Spiritual Training into Non-Duality, Spiral-Tech classes, Grid work classes, Empathic Abilities Classes, Radical Female Empowerment and Transformation Mentorship Courses, Tantric, Vedic concepts of Self and Suffering - 2019 - Ongoing
- Contemporary Shamanic Studies, “Healing the Dark Side”, Unhooking affinities from within the Shadow, Protection, Detachment - 2020 - Ongoing
- Core-Shamanic Practitioner-in-training, Foundation of Shamanic Studies Europe, 2015 - Current
[Divination, Dreamwork, Psychopomp, Power Extraction]
- Exploratory Shamanic Research Practice - into paradox, cocreation, autonomy and integrative shadow work, through Ritual 2015 - Current
- Dreamwork, Archetypal Research, Transpersonal Psychology 2015 - Current [+ 6 years also spent in my own psychoanalytic process]
- Qi Gong Practice / Mindfullness / Somatic Experience / EFT / Tarot + Oracles / Akash / Shamanic Somatic Practice 2015 - Current
- Tonglen Meditation Practice and Compassion Studies, 2018 - Current
- Heilpraktiker Für Psychotherapie/Psychotherapy Naturopath-in-training, 2018 - Current
- Dreamworking sessions and Intuitive Painting Workshops, (LGBTQ+) TRIQ Berlin 2017 - 2018
- Intuition Practitioner, Tarot, Akashic Records (Supported though the Fools Journey + Praxis Für Heilkunde) 2015 - Current
- Integrative Arts Mentor, with women and migrant families, Berlin 2011 - 2012
- Applied creativity mentor, integration and social work, with teenagers in Asylum seeker and Refugee status, The Social Studio, Melbourne, 2010.
- Expressive Arts, independant practice and collaborative live art. 2008 - Current
- B.A. Exploratory Design, RMIT University, Melbourne Australia. 2004 - 2008
Thanks to a community of teachers - human and non-human entities, peers.
Leonor Beuter with The Fools Journey, Roberta Perzolla at the Praxis Für Heilkunde, Mittelweg 50, Berlin and The Foundation for Shamanic Studies Europe.